Friday 28 May 2021

Rocket travel recount

 I am taking my cat to the Moon in a Rocket. It was my  first time going to space. I got inside my rocket and  the countdown started 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ,5, 4, 3, 2 ,1 ,0 Blast off!  I felt shaky, and I   was stuck in my seat. I landed on the moon. My cat is called Lightly he likes to fly in space. The moon is orbiting earth and the sun. Then I got Inside the rocket and I went to a different Planet. I went to Venus and it was very hot. I   was  Really thirsty, so I got my water bottle and my cat was Thirsty too. Then we went to the rocket and I went to Neptune.   It was very cold and I got myself a  jacket. My Cat was cold and I got him a jumper then  I went in the rocket   and went Back home. I went to Tell  my Parents  About Going to Space. My parents miss me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.